The MZ-3 is an award-winning physical activity belt from Myzone product range. The MZ-3 lets users view their physical activity data on their smartphone via Bluetooth or on screen in a Myzone-enabled gym using ANT + technology
The MZ-3 also allows users to store up to 16 hours of training data. This means that users can work out outside the gym or away from the Myzone app, and the MZ-3 will continue to store workout data.
The MZ-3 also connects to third-party applications, including Myzone.
The MZ-3 applies best when members:
- Users work out in a large gym and move around rooms, requiring memory to comfortably record each heartbeat.
- The user does sports or runs outside without bringing a smartphone with him. This user requires memory to track their efforts.
- Myzone Protocol: Connects to the Myzone screen in the training room
- Bluetooth: Connects to Smartphone, Apple Watch, Android Wear and third party applications
- Analogue Chip: Connects to specific cardiorespiratory programs in the gym
- ANT + Chip: Connects to specific cardiorespiratory programs and multiple bike consoles in the gym
- Memory: 16 hours memory for when the user is not in the gym nor has a smartphone at a distance of 10 meters
- Warranty: 1 year
- Belt warranty: 90 days
- Rechargeable battery With watch type battery
- Washable: The strap is machine washable only with the exception of the transmitter
- Waterproof: Waterproof up to 10 meters * Note that we can not guarantee the accuracy of the belt when swimming
- Waterproof to sweat