Lubricating oil for gym treadmills.
Uses and features
- Lubricates effectively the treadmill’s floor.
- Maintains the wooden floor and plastic parts of the treadmill
- It reduces friction and increases the life of the floor
- It reduces the voltage on the board and the motor
- It lasts twice as long compared to plain spray products as it has a higher silicone content
Instructions for use
With this specific spray, the belt is lubricated every 15 to 20 hours of use.
Lift the belt with your hand and spray along the floor, from both the right and left sides of the floor.
Run the treadmill on low speed for a few minutes to spread the material across the floor.