The handmade design of the Viking Pro Indoor Rower is so impressive. Built for performance as well as style, the Viking Pro leads to new benchmarks in the form and function of a fitness product. The patented dual tank innovation unique to FDF, allows the rider to enjoy a full cycle of consistent resistance and direct impact. The sight and sound of the water spinning in the tank is realistic if you are familiar with rowing in the water. With four levels of endurance, this indoor rowing machine will challenge even your most capable competitor. Easy to store, the Viking Pro Indoor Rower can be mounted vertically and switched off to minimize the space it takes up, where space is tight or reusable. If you compare the quality of the finish, the integrity of the construction and the attention to detail, choosing to buy a Viking Pro Indoor Rower will be easy.
- It features FDF’s patented variable resistance technology to move the resistance from the light weight of the wing to the Olympic sprint by turning a dial.
- Versatile computer with USB port. Time display, distance, 500M separation time, calories per hour and heart rate.
- Height-adjustable foot position and straps for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- The Deluxe ergonomic grip allows comfortable grip and minimizes pressure on the arms, wrists and hands
- Dimensions: L 213.5 cm x W 55 cm x H 54 cm
- Upright storage dimensions: 55 cm x 54 cm
- Weight: 66.7 kg
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg