Wireless massage with shift controls
You can take it anywhere and enjoy a comfortable massage whenever you want. The warm and natural design is modern and elegant. With a real massage, you can enjoy a pleasant moment in your favorite place.
8 massage heads with variable speed head
WaterRower initiated in 1988 by the American rower John Duke and became the first to use the water resistance, in an ideal combination of quality and design.
Reproduces the movement of real fingers
Like real human hands, you can change the power of the massage by adjusting the speed.
Designed for your space
The shape naturally matches the curvature of your body parts. The long sleeves allow you to adjust the strength of the massage by pulling the sleeve. With an easy-to-use controller, the operation is simple.
You will find yourself wanting to touch the soft gray and cotton linen and quilt.
Designed in Japan, the natural and warm design matches with your living rooms and rooms.
- Adapter Input: 100-240V ~, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery Type: Li-ion 2200mAh 11.1V
- Power consumption: 24W (heater 12W)
- Life (battery): about 300 times
- Battery charging time approx. 2.5 hours
- Battery life approximately 2.5 hours (no heat)
- Materials: ABS Fabric (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Timer: 15 minutes
- Product weight: 1.58kg
- Dimensions: W39.87 (open 146.05) x D16 x H17 cm